Tuesday, July 16, 2013

(W)REC(K) A BOOK: Found


First of all, let me say that if it weren't for the fact that I'm just anal like that, I would've enjoyed the cover a lot more than I currently do. I'm sorry, it's his wings...

Oh my Goddess, I can't believe the series is over!
T______T
Noooo! I don't think I'll ever get over it....
.
.
.
Okay I'm over it.
You have to read this, Allycat!
It's the last book.
Not reading it is like- against the law.
It's funny.
***
*She has to call her ex to get him to tell her about breaking a bad bond but can't flirt because it feels too much like a betrayal to Levi, so she gets her flirty friend to do it over text. She and her friends are all reading this and she's cringing with every 'I'm missing you and your body' - 'If I wasn't alone I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing right now' message getting sent. XD And then she has to prove it's her!! She tells her friend what to put, and then her ex comes back saying something only he would know: 'You like having sex when you might get caught'. AAAHHH!!! I just about died when all her friends stopped to just stare at her in the middle of their crucial "mission". ^.^*
***
Everything gets fixed and the way it ended- ugh, perfect!
Makes me wanna cry again...
And it's YA so you can't say anything about the sex scenes!
XD
I swear it won't scar you (much).
If you could read Flight and Focus, you can read their last, sweet, story before
Happily Ever After takes them away from us.
Them, the King and Queen of New Orleans.
EEEEEKKKKK!
^_^

I recommend!
Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment