Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year, Wreckers!

Sooooo originally I'd made this blog for a friend of mine. Allycat the Phoenix to be exact. This blog was supposed to eliminate the ten texts I always wrote to her whenever we exchanged book info. "Was it really that good?...Why, what happened?...OMG and then what?" If you're book addicts like us you know what I'm talking about. Some of us need a lot of convincing before going for a book.

However, I read more NA/Adult romance than the YA-Queen herself does, so for this new day in a new year, I've decided to officially set this as a blog for myself and anyone else who likes reading spoiled reviews that aren't just YA. I know that's really bad, but I personally love and sometimes need to know all the good and bad that goes on in a book! The last thing I want to happen is to feel betrayed after something I'd disagree with happens, especially once I've fallen for the characters. Loving a couple and then wanting to kill them because of 'something' usually sucks, from experience.

So it's official! lol I'm expanding this beyond my party of two. What ya'll should keep in mind, though is that I don't always review the books I read. That mostly has to do with the fact that I only like reviewing books I love. If I like it, but don't feel passionate enough about it, the review tends to morph into this redundant job that ends up being something I wish would end, and that's not a good thing.

And since I've officiated this as a 2+ blog, I've also decided to just address ya'll as wreckers since I like (w)rec(k)ing books. ^_- See what I did there? I hope you did, otherwise this will be awkward... okay awkwardness is over.

Who else is excited for 2014?! Not only does that mean a new year to live life and explore, it means more books. Yes, I have my priorities straight. Just thinking about school and another semester of finding myself makes me nervous and excited and- and- ich weiss es nicht, DIFFERENT. There's just something about getting second chances every day that makes me want to live it out to the fullest in the best way I can. It makes me yearn for more. It makes me...

HUNGRY!
Like this adorable dude.

cookie monster GIF photo:  2u8cndt.gif

Happy Reading, my Wreckers, and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment