Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sexy Night Sunday: Degrees of Control

Charlie and James have nothing in common... except a particular interest in a certain type of sex. Even though their chemistry is so hot it could burn a house down, neither of them is foolish enough to mistake their physical connection for love. Right? Watch what happens when you mix a masochistic yoga teacher, a domineering male model, and one night of uninhibited fun in Eve Dangerfield's new romance novel Degrees of Control.

Seeking satisfaction...

Charlie Bell is your typical yoga teacher. She's friendly, earnest and has some slight masochistic tendencies. After a painful break-up she's determined to address her long-denied kinks and her friends have just the man for the job.

James Hunter is a model turned corporate suit. It's a boring gig but strings-free screwing has always been his preferred form of entertainment. After a "chance" encounter at a party, James agrees to school Charlie in the harsher side of sex. He knows she's too sincere for a guy like him but he can't resist a starry-eyed submissive like her. But what begins as a casual encounter soon becomes a connection that runs deeper than Charlie and James could have ever imagined.

Content Notes: Intense, D/S Elements, Spanking, BDSM, Romantic Comedy, Contemporary.

-Goodreads

I recently reviewed this on the blog so if you like all the juicy spoilers, head on over there! Otherwise, enjoy this non-spoiled one. ^-^

*****STARS: 5*****

reactions snl saturday night live yes bill hader

Oh yeah! I will always be thankful to Ms. Dangerfield for requesting I review this for her, cause I've gotta say- this was one fucking hot read. Dom and sub, you know? But with Charlie and James, not only did they make their sex a normal thing, they built on it as well as used it to better see inside themselves things they didn't want getting hit by the bright sun of the day.

I could totally relate to Charlie in more ways than one and I'm glad there was a book to show me that things I personally struggled with, other women struggled with as well. Nice to know that the things in my head aren't all whacky, you know? And James. My God, that man is dangerous- sets my standards high for all guys and gals out there.

This book was intense in the sex, emotions and feels. Lots of feels. *tears* The writing was excellent and flowed well with the differing POVs, making it for a very interesting read when I was sweating over the sexy times. An overall excellent story and I highly recommend it not just as a hot read for Sundays after church, but for any time of the week. I love it that much.

Happy Reading =^-^=

No comments:

Post a Comment